Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Eggless Carrot Cupcakes


P.S. This recipe got a mention at LA times :)I love carrots - the versatility that it offers, the beautiful orange color, the sweetish yet not overly sweet taste, the health benefits adds up to the wonderfulness of this vegetable. I always was a fan of carrots halwa so i was sure that I would love them in baked goodies too. Carrot cupcakes are American favorites and although usually served with Cream cheese frosting, I made a change by going for Mascarpone Frosting - well mostly cos, I ran out of cream cheese and thought to use up some of the Mascarpone cheese lying in my fridge. Am glad that I did. This cupcake - made eggless - with this frosting is to die for. Dont take my word for it. Try it. I have made it more healthy by cutting unnecessary fats.




visit this website for more tips and sweets.. click here